Cadells Ltd respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your data. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data when you visit our website (regardless of where you visit it from).
Cadells Ltd is the controller and responsible for your personal data. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, including to request access to or deletion of your personal data please contact at email@example.com.
THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
This website is intended for children and adults. We encourage parents to spend time with their child/children (a person who is not of legal age) online and to understand that we only collect aggregated data from visitors to our site.
- Aggregated Data - this is Technical Data which includes; internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We will receive aggregated and anonymised data about you from third parties (and public sources) as set out below;
- analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU
HOW WE USE THE DATA
- To improve the content of the site
- To customise the content and/or layout of the site
We do not send any marketing material in connection to our website.
Some of our external third parties are based outside the European Economic Area (EEA) so their processing of your data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA.
- We will only transfer your data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission. For further details, see European Commission: Adequacy of the protection of personal data in non-EU countries.
- Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give data the same protection it has in Europe. For further details, see European Commission: Model contracts for the transfer of data to third countries.
- Where we use providers based in the US, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the Privacy Shield which requires them to provide similar protection to data shared between the Europe and the US. For further details, see European Commission: EU-US Privacy Shield.
Please contact us if you want further information on the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your personal data out of the EEA.